Sorry for neglecting the blog lately. Nothing especially noteworthy has happened so I didn't feel a new blog post was warranted. BUT, there has been a strong demand for pictures (Katie) so here are a few from the last few weeks.
Wait...I guess there are a few little things we could mention. The first is that we participated in our apartment complex's garage sale. I was so excited because I thought we'd make at least a couple hundred bucks. Nope...I guess our crap simply wasn't that special. Anyway, we closed the doors at noon, headed to the Strawberry Festival (which wasn't that great either) and then came home. The next day on our way to church, we noticed that someone has busted the back window in Chris' car. The frustrating thing was that we parked it on the street because our garage was filled with junk. Ugh. So, this stupid garage sale ended up costing us $200. Never again will I have a garage sale. So not worth it.
On a happier note, Ava is really starting to show tons of personality. She's really into playing chase. We chase her on our hands and knees while she motors around the apartment laughing. She will then suddenly stop and start chasing you. It's really fun, actually. Although my knees can only take so much.
Finally, we are heading down to Colorado to see Jan. Should be lots of fun. We will probably get our fill of hiking, shopping and eating. Sounds like a great vacation to me. Meanwhile, Chris will be working like a dog. Poor guy. I will definitely post pictures from this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment