Sunday, October 19, 2008

Slobber Monkey

Someone told me that when babies really start to slobber, they are about to get teeth. Ava has been drooling nonstop for almost two weeks now. Isn't she too young to start teething? Maybe this is normal for her. We've been calling her our little slobber monkey.

3 comments:

Cass said...

Babies can show signs of teething like 4 months before the teeth actually break through. Have fun. :)

Anonymous said...

She's a doll. I don't think it's too early. Adrienne had all four of her front teeth in by the time she was 4 months old. But Trynity shows no signs yet of coming close to teething. I guess it all depends on the munchkin.

Anonymous said...

Kristy, I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!! I'm glad Auntie Renee got to visit; sounds like you all had fun! Have fun with your drool bug! I look forward to meeting her one day, so I can make a fuss over her like so many others have. :)